21 February 2012

That freaky moment!

There was this weird lady I met.
It was a Monday, 19th of February 2012, I commuted going home because my mom was not around to pick me up. I actually came from a friends house to edit somewhere in Santa Rosa "bayan". Then, when I rode the Jeep, no one with me because I parted ways with my dear friend Arla. I met this super weird teacher who looks a bit weird as well, holding so much stuff on her hands with a long umbrella at hand.

This umbrella of hers, just right after I sat down bumped me. I did not mind this at first and continued on to pay my fare, to the thought that it was nothing. But as the trip went by this woman on my left, the weird teacher, kept hitting me using her umbrella. So I kept on moving to my right. However, there were other passengers who went in as well in the Jeep and there was this girl who sat to my right, making me move to my left because there is not much space available. So, then it continued on. That woman kept bumping me using her umbrella, then a little later, it is not just her umbrella, its already pens and papers she got out from her bag. Those just kept on hitting me, and I can super feel it that it was done on purpose. 

I was so wishing for her to go down already at that time because I was super freaked out, as in. Then, before she even went down she bumped me around my torso, so I looked. Upon looking, I saw her scribbling strokes of straight lines forming an asterisk which is done so hard, like she wants to rip of the covers of the seat. I was so afraid that moment to even move and really, really wishing for her to get down, bad as it may seem but, promise I was so nervous at that time until she finally went down and I was then finally relieved.

Maybe I was just paranoid coming from the editing session, wherein our story is about Schizophrenia and Serial Killings. Knowing things like these freaks me out, just too much and gets my mind so wild to imagine different things. However, I am avoiding these kind of stuff already and is hoping that once I do commute again it wouldn't have to be this kind of experience. ^^


 
Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)