08 April 2012

My Holy Thursday

Its holy week!

Thursday:
Visita Iglesia Day for us! It has been a tradition we have been doing ever since, we learnt how to stay up late :)) And though my mom, dad, and my brother can't make it this year, my sisters and I pushed through anyway with my cousin and her parents.

We had mass first then ate and off to churches to pray.~




cousin and my sister :)




There we finished going to seven churches at about eleven or twelve and after, I went with my mom to the hospital because she had allergies that just were all over her body which is just getting to exaggerated by the largeness and redness of it. In the end, she got confined and two days after we were out :)
A heck of a week but it was surely an experience I can't forget.

><

Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)