21 July 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Its raining once again and as college students always say, "Ano kami waterproof?" :) It really is a good thing that I don't have classes today and I can just slack off on a rainy day like this and sleep perhaps, but that won't do. Classes are suspended and I guess that's a relief for most. I haven't been blogging lately and all I can counter to that it, I have no time and if I do, I'm just practically lazy to blog, nyahahaha!

I don't think I have posted it yet, but we made an AVP about the national anthem and it turned out great after our Professor got mad with us for a very poor output and asked us to shoot more sitners and change some parts. I can't post it here now I guess because its for class use daw. But anyway, I will be posting it as soon as she allows it to be posted after the term. Nyahahaha...

I'm just practically bored so, forgive me for this useless post, if you consider it as one :))

Sapph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)