21 August 2012

Its RED!

And so I tried it out. Yey! :)
My sister and I went out on a Monday afternoon to buy chips and ice cream and we joined in buying Kool-aid, the one I was telling you guys about in my previous post. And to know if things worked out check this out.

                                                                             |
                                                                             |
                                                                             |
                                                                             |
                                                                            ∇






Used two for better color. It was supposed to be unsweetened to get a better dyeing effect, though I don't think they sell unsweetened here in the Philippines. <Sad.> I have never seen one actually, its always the instant drink mix that I see. LOL (Why don't they sell kaya?)



 So, we boiled it in a casserole, bubbling hot. We mixed the powder with water, of course your water won't be as much as one liter, just put in a few. It actually does not need to be in order, just mix in the powder with the water and its good to go. Just let it simmer a bit.


 Then dip your hair in, just be careful not to get burnt. :(



Dry it a little. Oh, and remember to wear something dark or a shirt that your fine with to get all messed up. Plus, you would not want to ruin an outfit, don't you?


And so, there it is. It worked for me :) Yey! Though, the dye didn't color all of the strands of hair I dipped in. <Sad> Nevertheless, its good that it colored the above side best. :D



So, there it was. I've already rinsed my hair and took a bath with it, the color from the juice mixed with the water while I was rinsing. However, after I was done, towel dried it and all, the color was amazingly still there. I don't know when it will actually all fade out but this is actually fun to try. Most especially if you have nothing to do, hahaha! :)

Try experimenting too, and tell me what you've come up with.

Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)