17 October 2012

Floral

It is day four (4) for Fushion! yey!~

Since, it is our 4th week, we decided to go with FLORAL and once again this week the boys weren't able to come. Sad, though I think this will become an all girls bonding moment from last week onwards (hope not).   So, this is what I wore. However, I am thinking of posting our Fushion outcomes here on Open Book too rather than just giving you guys a link to our Facebook page, but  of course I will still give that too. :)













Oh yeah! This is one of the thrifted tops I bought when Cheese. Chibi, and I went out last term. I was even called out Superman by the bystanders in our subdivision wearing this, funny experience though.
How'd you think about it?

Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)