21 December 2012

Catch Up!


At last! I was able to comeback after so long! Golly! I seem to have forgotten I even have a blog to update, toink! Anyway, let me update you on what I did and what happened to me last weekend though I know it’s been so long.

Ever since I went on vacation which was last December 8, I have been bumming around. Lately you’ll catch me either watching movies, the television, reading stories online, checking on my social networking accounts, listening to some pop music, chatting with friends, playing volleyball, going to mass every 7pm for Misa de Gallo, or just simply sleeping and pigging myself out.

Nevertheless, I want to share with you my experience in the last Blogger’s United 4 which took place at the World Trade Center TENT last December 15-16, 2012. I know today is as they say “the end of the world” and I would not want to skip the chance to be able to blog about this and say how happy I am in these two days.


Let me make kwento!



DAY 1



It was really a plan for my cousins, my sister and I to go to BU4 on a Saturday which was on December 15 however, they all ended having classes or studying for exams. As for me, I didn’t want to miss the first day of Blogger’s United and since I had no classes anymore, so I decided to go by myself and to go on the adventure to commute going there because there was no one to drive for me.

Good thing I was able to reach there well and going around the booths since I had no one with me to take pictures of me and my fave bloggers, I just asked them to smile for me and good thing they did!

In the end I went home happy with sore feet and really tired because all I did was to look for good pieces to buy and meet and chat with my favourite bloggers. As soon as I was able to reach home I just dropped my goodies and my family and I went to go for our Misa de Gallo. So far, I have had 6 days already! No skips, yay!!! 3 more to go!

Verniece Ensico 

Arnie Villanueva of Raid My Closet

Kelly Medina of The Traveling Boots

Ana Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter

Tracy Ayson , the Fashion Fangirl

Paul of The PR Guy

Lissa Kahayon of Scenestealer

David Guison,
 who have me a cute funny face at first, so sayang I was not able
to click on my camera, the transition was so fast!! LOL

Alyssa Lapid

Krissy of I am Krissy

Cheyser Pedregosa of the Walking Recessionista

Patricia Prieto of Paradigma

Sarah Tirona of Fashion Eggplant

It was a sad thing though that I was not able to see Camille Co, Laureen Uy, Kryz Uy, and Vern Enciso. Anyway, I am still happy so it was fine!! Next time nalang :)

DAY 2


This time it's a Sunday already and my cousin and sisters are free! Yay! hahaha, so they went with me now to go again to BU4 for its second day at World Trade Center. There were less bloggers now and even though then I had people to take pictures of me with some of the bloggers I just got a few, was so focused on finding goodies more than having pictures with them. Toink!

We went home early after having lots of rounds since I had to encode my schedule for next term (I'm enrolled now). But the good thing is before we left I was able to meet friends there that I have personally got in touch with after we went to a workshop together through facebook and twitter.



Got to get a pic with Vern at last and of course with her sister Verniece! :)

Hi Zeti!! :)

Hi sis! :)



Will be leaving for Misa de Gallo, hope to be able to post soon. ^^


Love lots, 
Sapphirine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)