28 December 2012

Mori Girl?


“It’s Christmas, but I don’t want to dress up all Christmas-sy, rather I want it to be kind of the opposite!” This was what I told myself a week before Christmas. Just as I thought, I had this feeling that I wanted to dress up like a Mori girl, the day before my birthday, though not entirely the same feel. I mashed up the Mori girl concept a bit to make it a bit Goth like.














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











Loose Orange Top: Thrifted | Layered Skirt: Thirfted | Ankle Boots: Call It Spring | Accessories: BU4




PS. If you guys haven’t known yet, I really want to dress up like a Goth just once in my life however, I have no courage too. Tsktsk. Sooooo, I just made it look like one! Hahaha~ did I pass? Oh well, I should get more confidence! Where can I buy it? Can you guys tell me? L


Note to self: It is still far from expected.


Another PS: Don’t mind the note to self J


Another post to come ..

 
Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)