21 February 2013

Let's Start Reading!

It has been awhile!

I want to share with you things that are in my mind right now, but just one to be specific. I want to read books again. And for the nth time I don't know how to start on it since I have been minding all the unfinished and haven't started school projects and exams I have. However, just yesterday, in my Popular Culture class we discussed the 15 Best-selling Books of All Time that was published on the internet last 2007.

My professor had mentioned 15 as stated by the title and the number of copies sold that year backwards to when those books were released. I just want to mention 15 so you at least have a view on why I want to read again.

The 15 Best-selling Books Of All Time
15. The Catcher in the Rye
14. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
13. The Alchemist
12. The Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
11.Think and Grow Rich
10. The Da Vinci Code
9. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
8. The Little Prince
7. Dream of the Red Chamber
6. And Then There Were None
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone
4. Lord of the Rings
3. A Tale of Two Cities
2. Xinhua Zidian
1. Don Quixote

So far, I have read 5 and a half out of all the 15 and I am now sort of encouraged to read books again. So, just today, I rummaged all the books in the house and got some that I haven't read, want to reread, and books that I just want to browse through for my remix third long exam project. And since I am like a bummer today, with me cleaning the whole house because of the mess I made and having no classes for the day per se, I want to show you the books I found.





I know, I know, some of the books are tattered na. I haven't been taking care of the others... and just placed them in places where they had gotten old by time and torn a bit by how I kept them. The new ones yes of course, as you can see are still in super good condition. teehee~

Nevertheless, there is still a reading to be read for Pop Culture entitled, Chronicles of a Death Foretold by Gabriela Garcia Marquez and I am just at 1/70. hahahaha~ I better get forward on it by now...

Till the next!

Sapphirine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)