29 May 2013

Blogger's United 5!

It is just around the corner! Blogger's United has now placed up its fifth installment and I really can't wait to be part of it. However, just as what always happens I can't get myself to ask my parents to say yes for me to come here.. hayy. Nevertheless, I am sure to come, all because I have been doing this for 2 times now. Lol. Medyo immune? :)) This will be the third if ever.


So, what do we expect this time around?
1) Great finds for less, just in time as a new school year starts!
2) Meet and interact with your favourite fashion bloggers and online friends!
3) Contribute to Bloggers United 5’s partner charity Diksyunaryo Atbp. Bringing old (or new) books will be good as they will accept donations at the registration booth!
4) Lots of games, music, and other exciting surprises from BU5 partners!

For more information and updates, follow Bloggers United:
Official Hashtag: #BU5

In Partnership with:

CO-PRESENTERS
Marie Claire

MAJOR SPONSORS

MINOR SPONSORS
  
MEDIA SPONSORS

DONORS



All this happens on 1 June, 2013 at the SMX Convention Center, Function Room 3 at 10 to 9pm. See you there! :)

Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)