29 May 2013

JAG Origins for PFW




It has been two days now since the end of Philippine Fashion Week and I somehow still can't get over the experience of being there. It was just like a fantasy to me, all because I have always been dreaming to be part of it and see a real fashion show in front of me. Add Nina Garcia and Sarah Meier to the list. It was just a bomb.





What I wore. 

Nina Garcia!! >.<

Over! I didn't know Sarah was going to be the host. It shocked me!







This was one of my favourites from Norman Noriega's collection. However, I don't get why they walk so fast. It was so hard not to get a blurred photo from this event. :/


One of my favorites too, I just love the details. Plus, it is so wearable! I can wear it on any formal occasion.



I really love this shot of mine. Plus the blue color of the lights. A little biased. :))

Nina with Norman. :)

Just look at Nina's face. She's so cute! ^^ I so love her.




Upcoming group photos!! 






We got to see Reese Lansangan before the event so we had to take the opportunity! I can't fix the arrangement of the photos sorry about that, my browser is having problems, but Reese is the one with pink hair. :)


I hope to get invites again for the next fashion week! *cross fingers* I'll end this post here for I shall be leaving soon to meet my friends.. till the next post. :)


Sapphirine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)