12 November 2013

What I am now into...

I know I promised I would be posting the other 2 shows I went to for Philippine Fashion Week but I want to post this first so, hahaha!! Just skip this if you wish.. :)

So, as my title states, this post is for what I am into right now. Currently, I don't know if you guys are aware, there have been so many books that are published which the stories came from a site called Wattpad. Wattpad is a community where people can share and post their stories online and read and be read. The Website wattpad.com, which is based in Toronto, Canada has now reached millions of aspiring writers and book worms who have now started reading online and even in the Philippines wattpad had made its mark.

I have been a reader of wattpad for I don't know when and when suddenly my favorite stories are put down and the authors have been saying they have a surprise for their readers soon as their written and posted stories will be turned into books, it was just so over whelming to hear.

Now, I don't know if I could call it a collection but so far, I have 7 books of stories from wattpad. Three (3) of them is a single story that is chopped in to a number of books for it to be more appealing to the readers I guess, since it will turn out cheaper if it is thinner. The rest are single story books. These popular fictions are invading National Bookstore, currently Diary ng Panget being the bestseller in all the branches and the me is having a hard time to get a copy because whenever I drop by the books are always sold out.





I know that if you will be counting this it will sum up to 9 books. The other 2 books, namely What's in your Heart and The Kpop Star and I are just some of the popular fiction I am into right now. I have been eyeing on some other books which I have not checked the synopsis yet but I have this feeling that I will like it. There are also some books that I wanted to buy but I have already read and would not want to have a copy at all because the cover sucks! Hahaha, so mean of me.

Anyway, as you can see, I already have Diary ng Panget 1, 2 and 3 and the fourth book is still pending. I am still waiting for the deliveries and for book 4 to be available. Actually, the book 3 was such a present for me today. There is a book fair in school today and DNP3 was sitting there on the rack for me to get! But unluckily book 4 was nowhere to be found. :( No stocks daw. I can't wait to get a copy! 

To confess, I have already read Dairy ng Panget in wattpad and I still bought the book to know if there was alterations, and fair enough there really was. I kind of don't like the "shorter version" of it, equating to the book, but still want to have a hard copy of the story for myself, just for story reminiscing. By the way, I heard that DNP will be having a movie to be released this Feb 2014. Not absolutely sure if the rumor is true tho.


Try reading these stories too, you'll find it entertaining and it is an easy read so for the not so book worms you can truly relate easily and most of the stories released coming from wattpad are I think more entertaining because they are in the Philippine context.

❤ 
Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)