11 September 2014

Ang Sayaw ng Balik Harap


Just recently I was invited to help out for a production directed by Jake Ebriega on a short film he and his crew were making, which originated from a project given in one of their courses. The short film was entitled, Ang Sayaw ng Balik Harap. My actual role for the production of the film was to help out in dressing up and getting costumes for the cast, as well as to assist in every way I can for the film to progress. 

Moments before I slept the night before the shoot, I was notified that I will act as Nonay, one of the ghosts that will haunt Marcela, the main character. The film is planned to be done in black and white. Even though until now the short film isn't done yet because of time constraints, the production of the film will be continued in the near future. 

 The setting of the short film being made. Cool isn't it? This is somewhere in Silang, Cavite. We had to walk for about 10 mins to get here from the highway.

PS. I promise to post the full short film once it's done.
 
Sapphirine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Feel free to.. (◕‿◕)